PALMETTO -- At Thursday's Port Authority Meeting, members voted to permit an Evaluation Committee that consists of Port executives to negotiate professional service contracts. Members voted to continue into Phase Two of the Mass Notification Project connecting the port's administrative office and the security operations center. In other business, Frank Holden, Port Manatee's Senior Director of Operations and Special Projects, retires.
1. Public Comments Audience Introduction
2. Employee Recognition -- Frank Holden Retirement
3. Presentation -- Mark Rachal, Audubon Florida Coastal Islands Sanctuaries
4. Consent Agenda -- Approved, Unanimous
5.Certification and Authorization to Negotiate Continuing Professional Services -- Approved, Unanimous
6. Second Amendment to the Litigation Settlement Agreement Supplement-Bypass Road -- Approved, Unanimous
7. Mass Notification Project Phase Two -- Addendum #1 -- Approved, Unanimous
Public comments -- Glen Gibellina wanted to know why Item #6 had taken so long to litigate, and had been granted extensions. He suggested someone look into that. Gibellina said this is the third time he has requested there be a solar project on port property, citing the space available for it.
No comments on this item
Only paid subscribers can comment
Please log in to comment by clicking here.