WEST PALM BEACH – Eight Lewis, Longman & Walker attorneys have been selected as 2014 “Best Lawyers” by U.S. News Media Group and Best Lawyers®.
Additionally, Anne Longman and Alfred J. Malefatto of LL&W have been named 2014 Lawyer of the Year, Longman in Environmental Law and Environmental Litigation, and Malefatto in Environmental Law. Below is a list of Lewis, Longman & Walker attorneys that have been named “Best Lawyers”:
• Anne Longman - Lawyer of the Year 2014 Environmental Law; Environmental Litigation
• Alfred J. Malefatto - Lawyer of the Year 2014 Environmental Law
• Terry E. Lewis - Environmental Law; Environmental Litigation
• R. Steven Lewis - Environmental Law; Environmental Litigation
• Stephen A. Walker - Environmental Law, Environmental Litigation
• Wayne E. Flowers - Environmental Law, Environmental Litigation, Water Law
• James W. Linn - Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law; Employment Management Law
• Brenna M. Durden - Real Estate Law; Real Estate Litigation, Land Use & Zoning Law
Best Lawyers and Lawyer of the Year rankings are determined by a combination of hard data, peer reviews and client assessments. Rankings are distributed as a standalone publication to 30,000 general counsel and in digital format to 58,000 private practice lawyers worldwide.
About Best Lawyers®
The online publication Best Lawyers® is estimated receive 10 million viewers this year. The 2014 edition of The Best Lawyers in America includes 50,178 lawyers covering all 50 states and the District of Columbia and is based on more than 4.3 million detailed evaluations of lawyers by other lawyers. Best Lawyers® lists are excerpted in a wide range of general interest, business and legal publications worldwide, reaching an audience of more than 17 million readers. For more information on “Best Lawyers” rankings, visit www.bestlawyers.com.
About Lewis, Longman & Walker, P.A.
For more than 19 years, the attorneys at Lewis, Longman & Walker, P.A., have helped the individuals, businesses and governments that have shaped Florida's future. We offer solutions to issues associated with complex local, state, and federal laws and regulations. We focus on the specific, technical and seemingly ever-changing areas of Environmental, Land Use and Governmental Law. The Lewis, Longman & Walker team is comprised of well-known and respected attorneys with the experience and skill to quickly resolve difficult legal challenges. We are committed to responding to clients' needs promptly and economically and believe in building long-term attorney-client relationships based upon collaboration and solid performance. For more information, visit www.llw-law.com.
Our offices are in Tampa Bay, Jacksonville, Tallahassee and West Palm Beach.
No comments on this item
Only paid subscribers can comment
Please log in to comment by clicking here.